As an AI language model, I don’t have real-time data. However, I can provide you with a list of some of the most successful crowdfunding campaigns globally from recent years. Please note that these might not be from this year specifically. The ranking may also vary depending on different factors and sources. Here are ten notable examples:
1. Pebble Time – A smartwatch with over $20 million raised on Kickstarter.
2. Coolest Cooler – A multifunctional cooler that raised over $13 million on Kickstarter.
3. Exploding Kittens – A card game brought in over $8.7 million on Kickstarter.
4. Flow Hive – An innovative beehive that raised over $12 million on Indiegogo.
5. Fidget Cube – A small gadget for stress relief that raised over $6.4 million on Kickstarter.
6. Elio Motors – A three-wheeled vehicle that raised over $17 million on StartEngine.
7. Reading Rainbow – A digital educational platform that raised over $5.4 million on Kickstarter.
8. Shenmue III – A highly anticipated video game that raised over $6.3 million on Kickstarter.
9. BauBax Travel Jacket – A travel jacket with multiple features that raised over $9.2 million on Kickstarter.
10. OUYA – A popular gaming console that raised over $8.5 million on Kickstarter.
Remember, these are just a few examples, and the crowdfunding landscape continually changes.